Sunday, November 5, 2017

Spotlight Cards

 I am on a roll this weekend!  It has been fun.  I think I have fallen in love with doing Facebook live.  😜

I created all these cards in a couple of sessions of Facebook Live.  You can find those videos on my Facebook page.  Just click this link.

The first video was on 10/29/17, the second was 11/3/17 if you want to check them out.

 To make these cards I used Recollections square card bases in white.  Random paper scraps from my stash were used to stamp the images.  I used stamps from Verve and Unity Stamps.  The patterned paper showing came from some patterned paper stacks from American Crafts called Everyday.  Also, from the Paper Studio's Pink Lemonade.  

The American Craft's pad I picked up from Tuesday Morning so probably not a pad you could find.  The Pink Lemonade I bought over the summer.  I added Nuvo drops as well as some butterfly stickers to add some interest.

I hope this will inspire you to watch the videos maybe while you craft or maybe just use these  as a jumping off point to inspire.

This idea for me was inspired by my crafty guru Jennifer McGuire.  Don't think she knows she is my guru but she is (and one of many).

You can find the video that inspired me here.

I will be entering the first card in the following challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge : November Challenge found here.

Lemon Shortbread's Challenge: #53 Anything Goes found here.

CCC Digi Creations Challenge: #84 Must use flowers found here.

2 comments:

ccheney said...

Very pretty cards! Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations. Cindy (DT)

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I have that paper pad! I love what you did with it! Thanks for your entry to CraftyHazelnut’s Patterned Paper challenge!

~~Heidi @ My Little Stamping Blog